Wednesday 21 December 2011

Finger crochet

So, I found the video of the finger crocheting and had to give it a go. The benefits of doing a blanket this way are that it works up VERY quickly and it makes a very thick and warm blanket. After I'd finished mine I've decided that it's just not for me, it doesn't look bad, but it's definitely no where near as neat as I'd like it to be. Anyway I'll put some pictures up.






As you can see from the above picture, it was going slightly wonky at the end. I'm not really sure what I was doing wrong as the first half is pretty straight!



Well, it was a good experiment but I think I'll stick to using a hook from now on!

1 comment:

  1. How interesting! At least you tried something new that's part of the adventure right! I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete