Tuesday 15 November 2011

Hello

After spending a few months reading around the wonderful crochet and homemade goodness of blogland I've decided to make one myself. The main reason being that I like the idea of creating a record of the things I've been doing and most of all making, as I do tend to forget, especially if it's something I've been making for someone else. I intend this to be sort of like a diary but mainly made up of pictures. I must admit that I'm pretty awful at picture taking but this should give me plenty of practise. Anyway....


This is the first thing I would like to share. It's made from King Cole Merino DK in various colours that I'm not sure of off the top of my head. I really like this yarn but I think it will have to only be used for 'special occasions' from now on as my measly student budget is just not up to it :).

And this is the back. I think that it shouldn't be called 'the back' as I quite like it from both sides. Almost like two cushions in one.
 
Unfortunately I'm planning on selling this along with others at the local victorian christmas market (I've been saved a space on my Grandad's wood turning stall) as I initially didn't like it, but it's growing on me now.
 
 
And these are the rest that I've been working on.
 
I apologise for the not so good picture quality which is due to bad lighting from the terrible weather this last week +  broken camera which resulted in emergency use of phone.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you have inspired me to carry on posting!

    ReplyDelete